The ultimate in ergonomic seating creating exceptional comfort and ergonomics. Dual Density MkII features softer foam in the rear of the seat, allowing users to sink into the seat supporting the pelvis and spine in a healthy “S” curve of posture.
Aurora Chair Features
- Australian innovation
- Italian design
- European engineering
- Dual Density MkII Posture Support ergonomic seat technology
- Contemporary high back design
- Height adjustable supportive mesh back
- Height adjustable lumbar support
- The self-tensioning synchronized mechanism, lockable in 5 positions
- Push-button control mechanism
- Height adjustable seat with seat slide
- 3D armrests – height, reach, and swivel adjustable – Arms can be removed if not required.
- Stylish 5-star base
- 65mm hollow axle castors
- 5-year warranty
- AFRDI Level 6 Certified
5-7 day lead-time for your chair to be manufactured
Standard Upholstery Colours (other colours and leather options are available please enquire)
Seat width 490mm | Seat depth 500mm| Seat depth range 60mm | Seat height range 420-560mm | Back width 455mm | Back height 540mm | Back height adjustment range 60mm | Lumber adjustment height range 110mm (170mm with back height adjustment)
Arm height adjustment 100mm | Arm depth adjustment range 60mm
Quantum Fabric, (Riviera, Black, Venus, Ruby, Hunter) Quantum is a plain textured fabric suitable for use in commercial, hospitality, and education. This anti-static, non-allergenic fabric is resistant to moisture, stains, and soiling.
Please enquire if you wish to upgrade your fabric or change to vinyl or leather.
Lead Time is 7 working days where fabrics are in stock.
Otherwise 7 working days from receipt of the fabric.